- Comprehensive Workplace First Aid
- Resuscitation Level 3 - 4
- Workplace First Aid (units 26551 & 26552)
- Workplace First Aid Recertification
- Outdoors First Aid
- Scenario Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Basic Life Support plus Defib
- New Parents Course
- Child First Aid
- Pre-hospital Emergency Care
- First Aid Talks
- STAR & Gateway courses for schools
- Basic First Aid
Outdoors First Aid
This course is intended for people who wish, or are required, to manage emergency care for a period of up to twelve hours during an outdoor recreation activity. Perfect for people taking groups into the outdoors for overnight activites. This is a practical, hands-on, scenario-based and FUN course. It equips participants with the skills and confidence to manage an emergency where medical help may be several hours away. This course is run in a outdoor setting to give the participants the most realistic training possiable.
This course is delivered over one day, participant must have completed unit 6401, 6402 & 6400 prior to attending.
NZQA Unit Standards:
MediTrain is a registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) providing First Aid Training nationwide. Our MediTrain First Aid Courses are recognised by OSH as a Workplace First Aid Course and are accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and the Ministry of Education.
- 424 Assess and manage an emergency care situation during an outdoor recreation activity. (Level 3 Credit 5 Version 8)
Full Course: $170.00
Book this Course