- Comprehensive Workplace First Aid
- Resuscitation Level 3 - 4
- Workplace First Aid (units 26551 & 26552)
- Workplace First Aid Recertification
- Outdoors First Aid
- Scenario Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Basic Life Support plus Defib
- New Parents Course
- Child First Aid
- Pre-hospital Emergency Care
- First Aid Talks
- STAR & Gateway courses for schools
- Basic First Aid
Outdoors First Aid
This course is intended for people who wish, or are required, to manage emergency care for a period of up to twelve hours during an outdoor recreation activity. Perfect for people taking groups into the outdoors for overnight activites. This is a practical, hands-on, scenario-based and FUN course. It equips participants with the skills and confidence to manage an emergency where medical help may be several hours away. This course is run in an outdoor setting to give the participants the most realistic training possible.
This course is delivered over one day, participants must have completed unit 6401, 6402 & 6400 prior to attending.
NZQA Unit Standards:
MediTrain is a registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) providing First Aid Training nationwide. Our MediTrain First Aid Courses are recognised by OSH as a Workplace First Aid Course and are accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and the Ministry of Education.
- 424 Assess and manage an emergency care situation during an outdoor recreation activity. (Level 3 Credit 5 Version 8)
Full Course: $170.00
Book this Course