- Workplace First Aid - Level 2
- Advanced Life Support for Health Professionals
- Workplace First Aid Recertification
- Outdoors First Aid
- Defibrillator Training
- Basic Life Support (CPR) plus Defib
- Scenario Training
- New Parents Course
- Child First Aid
- Pre-hospital Emergency Care
- First Aid Talks
- Basic First Aid - level 1
- Health & Safety
- Basic First Aid Recertification
Health & Safety
Demonstrate knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
The purpose of this unit of learning is to introduce learners to workplace health and safety requirements as they are given in the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
People who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- identify and describe the legislative rights and responsibilities of employers and workers in workplace health and safety
- describe the systems approach to workplace health and safety
- explain how hazards are defined in the Health and Safety at Work (HSW) Act 2015 .
The perfect course to offer new staff as part of their induction or for people entering the workforce to get a better understanding of health and safety.
Please contact us to find out the dates of our public sessions or to book your own onsite course.
NZQA Unit Standards:
MediTrain is a registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) providing First Aid Training nationwide. Our MediTrain First Aid Courses are recognised by OSH as a Workplace First Aid Course and are accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and the Ministry of Education.
Unit standard 497 - version 8, level 1, credits 3
Full Course: $120.00
Book this Course