- Workplace First Aid - Level 2
- Advanced Life Support for Health Professionals
- Workplace First Aid Recertification
- Outdoors First Aid
- Defibrillator Training
- Basic Life Support (CPR) plus Defib
- Scenario Training
- New Parents Course
- Child First Aid
- Pre-hospital Emergency Care
- First Aid Talks
- Basic First Aid - level 1
- Health & Safety
- Basic First Aid Recertification
Advanced Life Support for Health Professionals
This course is designed for Health Care Professionals.
This course meets the requirements of the New Zealand Resuscitation Council's (NZRC) CORE Immediate. It can also be used as a refresher/revalidation for Level 4 Resuscitation.
We are proud to be NZDA approved for Dental professionals.
- Basic CPR
- Bag Mask Airway Management
- OP Airway insertion & Management
- LMA insertion & Management
- Oxygen treatment
Epipen and Adrenaline admintration for anaphylaxis
NZQA Unit Standards:
MediTrain is a registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) providing First Aid Training nationwide. Our MediTrain First Aid Courses are recognised by OSH as a Workplace First Aid Course and are accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority and the Ministry of Education.
Next Dunedin public dates 2021- email to book in firstname.lastname@example.org
Book this Course